- i wish people wouldn’t fire me because i’m “seeing” someone else now. (which i’m not. boyfriend — ew.)
- i wish guys who are 20 years older than i would stop acting like they’re 20 years younger.
- i wish guys who are 20 years older than i weren’t the only ones attracted to me.
- i wish i would have listened to my parents the first time i quit college. er, & the second time too, i guess.
- i wish i didn’t live in raleigh where everyone knows my business.
- i wish i knew what i want to do in life.
- i wish i had skills to do anything in life.
note: this list is a work in progress. i will delete some things or add others later. maybe. okay, probably not.
i wish melissa lived near me so we could scorn older dudes together.
NOW IS A GOOD TIME TO GIVE SOME FUCKING ART DIRECTION.
SINCE THIS IS YOUR JOB.
[it’s 8pm, and we still have another shot after this.]
The stylist here today sounds like the mom on Six Feet Under
Which is making me think about Peter Krause.
Which is making it hard to concentrate.
Which I now realize is like an adult If You Give a Mouse a Cookie.
“There’s an in-built code of right and wrong that’s embedded in the human DNA,” Dolan explained. “Hard-wired into us is a dictionary, and the dictionary defines marriage as between one man, one woman for life, please God, leading to the procreation of human life.” Dolan said the Catholic Church is “not anti-gay,” but that they are “pro the most basic definition of marriage.”
Today, in a lucky set of circumstances, I was driving around in my mom’s convertible rocking out to Al Green and Diana Ross and the Supremes. So, you know, awesome stuff. Getting close to home, I’m stuck behind a school bus that seems to be stopping every 10 ft. Suddenly, I notice the back is full of 13 year old boys, one of whom has pulled up his shirt in front of the window; showing off an fantasticly awkward pre-teen body. I immediately start laughing. At the next stop, they’re all still staring, so I waved. I’m not entirely sure if this is creepy, but I don’t really care.
I cannot even imagine what it’s like to a 13 year old boy. Guys, what would make them think this was great sexy idea?
Re: “Let Them Eat Tweets” in the Times Sunday Magazine.
There’s a fine line between exclusive and irrelevant. Actually, scratch that. There’s no line at all.
*swoon* i’ll just be hanging out with zolora talking about how cool erik is.